The Family Foundation Blog is a medium of political, cultural and issue discussion and opinion. Contributors are all bought and paid for by The Family Foundation of Virginia. As more political dialogue takes place on the Internet, it is imperative that our voice as the leader of the social conservative movement in Virginia be heard.
Unfortunately, as with all political discourse, the tone and rhetoric of too many blogs continues to deteriorate. Our goal is to be a fresh and respectful voice in the midst of a chaotic and oftentimes demeaning culture.
We encourage spirited debate, but we demand high standards of conversation. Language is important. Challenge our ideas, challenge our values, debate the issues, but do as adults.
We urge anyone who comments on our posts to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Please keep comments and other content civil and refrain from engaging in personal attacks. We will censor the use of foul or inflamatory language, personal attacks or libel.
2. If you work for a candidate or elected official and post a comment, have the courage to disclose it.
3. We reserve the right to restrict discussion of any topic that veers too widely froom the focus of the blog or a specific post.
We promise to:
1. Give credit to authors of any material we use.
2. Not knowlingly publish any information that is false or inaccurate. Should we publish anything false or inaccurate, we will post a correction and remove the material from the site as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone who violates the above guidelines without warning.